Do you know Instagram has introduced a new feature by which you can shoot short-form video clips of 15 seconds? Yeah, you guessed it right! It is Instagram Reels! It is an amazing feature that allows its users to create videos backed by audio track, filters, and effects along with some other editing tools. It was introduced in 2019. First, Instagram reels was launched in Brazil, and then it was introduced in other countries. To date, Instagram reels has been introduced in over 50 countries.
A large number of people including businesses are using Instagram reels. Especially brands are using this amazing feature to market their products and services. At times, your reel video cannot get enough likes and views. Instagram users prefer to watch those videos that have a high number of views, likes, and comments. Therefore, at this stage, it becomes important to buy Instagram reels views and likes.
This post highlights everything that you need to know about Instagram reels. By reading this guide, you will get to know what exactly Instagram reels is, how to create a reel video, and how you can share it.
Are you ready to discover Instagram reels? Let’s take a start now!
What is Instagram Reels?
A feature inside the Instagram application that allows the users to record bite-sized video clips is known as Instagram Reels. It is, in fact, a cool addition to uploading videos on Instagram. Users can access a variety of new video editing features including speed control, timer, AR effects, align, or countdown.
Reels has a dedicated tab on the users’ profile. For private accounts, users can share their reels only with their followers. They can share reel videos on Story or with just close friends. On the other hand, for public accounts, reels can be shared with everyone. It means whether a user is following your account or not, he can watch your Instagram reel video!
How to Use Instagram Reels?
Only a few steps are required to create an Instagram reel video. The following points explain the step-by-step procedure of creating an Instagram reel video.
- At first, open Instagram and go to Instagram Camera either by tapping the camera icon or by swiping right from the user’s home feed.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will find Reels. Hit Reels to start the recording a video clip.
- Press and hold the record button. While recording the video, you will see a progress bar at the top of the camera screen. This will show the progress of your video so that you can get to know when your video has completed the time duration of 15 seconds. Release the record button to finish recording the reel.
- Once you have recorded the video, it is time to edit it. You can add text, filters, special effects, and music for your video.
- After finishing the editing process, you can preview the video. Once you give a final touch to the video, you can share it with your followers on Instagram (for a private account) or a broader Instagram community (for a public account).
Note: Instagram has built privacy and security settings into Reels. For example, you can turn off inappropriate content on reels as you do for other Instagram features!
Painting the Full Picture:
Instagram reels is a new video service that allows users to make and watch short 15-second videos. Such videos can be backed with audio, effects, and filters. Businesses can also use Instagram reels as a way to market their products and services. If you have a business account on Instagram and want to grow your audience reach through it, you must buy Instagram reels likes and views.
I am loving using Instagram reels, what about you?